Sunday, November 15, 2009

"It felt as if it had been stung by a bee"



"It felt as if it had been stung by a bee" - The Confusion by Neal Stephenson

4 comments:

AB said...

Looks pretty but a bit dangerous. I do not think I would put it in my frying pan

kobico said...

Is it just me, or does it kind of look like that fungus is singing?

Joan Elizabeth said...

Yeh --- singing out because it has apparantly been stung by a bee.

Martina said...

AB, I am not really sure, but it might be some kind of parasol mushroom - but with mushrooms the "might be" is a "not edible" I suppose, ;-)

kobico, I did not see that, but yes: it's a singing fungus :-D.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.